www.Preygrounds.com
Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

New Ownership

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.Preygrounds.com Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: New Ownership Reply with quote

Hello my name is John, I am from a company called U LAN Game Networks. My company just bought Preygrounds.com. I just have a few things to say. This was also emailed to all the customers with their bill on April 7th.

Dear customer,

Over the next few weeks, you will be seeing many improvements happening to Preygrounds game server hosting as we take on a new parent company named U LAN Game Networks. Let me assure you this will not affect the quality of your player’s connections. The Preygrounds name will stay as it is along with the look of the website.

Before, you were billed by Worlds Apart Networking. The only thing that will change now is that you will be billed by U LAN Game Networks. This will be the last time you will be billed from Worlds Apart Networking. The next time you are billed, you will be able to log in and view/pay your invoices through the following methods: PayPal, Credit Card, and Check/Money Order. You will receive your next bill on May 1st and will have 5 days to pay it. If you need more time to pay it, just send an email and we will gladly give you more time.

Some of the goals we set for ourselves for being the new parent company are:
1.) Provide better support where emails are answered within 4 hours of being received.
2.) Provide the best possible connections for your game servers.
3.) Provide the newest released games for hosting.
4.) Provide all the tools to get your game server the way you want it.

Over the next few weeks we plan for all accounts to get new, free features such as:
1.) Free web hosting with CPANEL.
2.) Game-CP (fully featured game control panel www.gamecp.com)

Along with the changes mentioned above, we will be adding Chicago, IL as a new hosting option for customers.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us as we are glad to answer all of your questions.

John A. Yamich
Game Server Division
www.preygrounds.com
www.ulangame.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.Preygrounds.com Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: