www.Preygrounds.com
Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Hello again.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.Preygrounds.com Forum Index -> Jedi Knight 2 and 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BizZarE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: Hello again. Reply with quote

hi, im bizzare (jk2 name) i just rented a server a few days ago(The CA clan) for jk2 1.02, i got an email telling me that its online and working, only problem is that i dont see it in my master list, nor do anybody else i know, i was wondering if there was a reason for this? i can still connect to it.. just by doing /connect 68.98.178.12 , but i want other people to be able to see and enter it also.. let me know if there is anything i can do to fix this.

thanks - biz
Ohmz
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be working now. There's a bug in JK2 with that, but I have my own workaround for it. I set it up on your server. If it doesn't start working right away just restart your server.

-Ohmz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.Preygrounds.com Forum Index -> Jedi Knight 2 and 3 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: