www.Preygrounds.com
Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

1.30 PR for Quake 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.Preygrounds.com Forum Index -> Quake 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bubba

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: 1.30 PR for Quake 3 Reply with quote

Hey guys I have a problem with a new server from Preygrounds. It's a private one just rented recently. I was converting it from 1.32 baseq3 to 1.30 excessive. The server runs the excessive mod just fine but remains 1.32.

I deleted the same 2 pak files I that I have deleted when setting up several other severs rented from Preygrounds that has always worked in the past. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? Also the restart page for this server looks different than the one for the 2D4 server which I also admin, could this have something to do with it?

Thanks,

-Bubba
Bubba

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem Solved!! Omz cured what ails us....Thanks man!

-Bubba
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.Preygrounds.com Forum Index -> Quake 3 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: