www.Preygrounds.com
Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

SERVER DOWN Server IP: 38.118.153.228:20100

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.Preygrounds.com Forum Index -> Soldier of Fortune 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-[NBT]-Crip*Nasty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:41 am    Post subject: SERVER DOWN Server IP: 38.118.153.228:20100 Reply with quote

Ok this is what happen...
i add the osp mod to the server... and the command line...
then i type in quit but remote console and the server did restart
but no osp.So i went back in the the setting to check and make sure i save it in the runserver file... and i did... so this time i use you guys restart server link and the server never restarted Razz ..
So can you please help me......and i also need to know what version of PB(window or linux) that i need for the server
Server IP: 38.118.153.228:20100
and thank you
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ohmz
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You had everything right except for you (or your text editor) broke up the command line where it was starting the server. So it was missing half of the line on startup. I corrected it and restarted and you're back up now.

I'm also installing PB for you as I type in this message. It should be ready in a few more minutes.

-Ohmz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.Preygrounds.com Forum Index -> Soldier of Fortune 2 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: